Read Full Newsletter
- Assessment of Diflubenzuron as a Feed-through Larvicide in Mink
- Causes of mortality in farmed mink in the Intermountain West, North America
- Genome-wide Association Mapping of Response to Infection by the Aleutian Mink Disease Virus
- Detection of the Aleutian mink disease virus in soil and water
- Composting of mink manure: How high can the temperature go?
- Does composting kill Aleutian disease virus in mink manure?
- Killing Aleutian disease virus by heat – A progress report
- The Effects of Estradiol and Progesterone on Catecholestrogen Synthesizing Enzyme Activity in Immortalized Mink Uterine Epithelial Cells